Pink Diamond Point Window Star by harvestmoonbyhand

For those of you who are new, CAST has had a Yahoo Group for quite some time, but it has become inactive due to the fact that most members prefer to interact in real time on the Etsy forums. Bonnie, our team leader, contacted me a few days ago and suggested that we use the existing Yahoo Group to put together databases for our CAST members to post links to their blogs, Facebook Fan Pages and Twitter accounts. She set them up for us and I put my links in to test them out. They are up and running!

You must have a Yahoo account and be a member of the CAST Yahoo Group to post links. Many of you already have free Yahoo accounts for e-mail or for other groups.

I have posted the links to each of the databases on our blog sidebar. This a great opportunity for us to be more "linked up" as a team and to promote our shops. Thanks, Bonnie!

God Bless,
Sue Runyon

Comments (2)

On February 11, 2010 at 10:09 PM , J Honda said...

HOORAY!!! Thank you Tiggerbonn and SUe for all the work! loving this blog every time I see it :)

 
On February 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Kathleen said...

Wow - great idea =) thanks for the links, too. I will do this as soon as I can ;-)