By Anastasia of mattscraftywife


Introducing Querida Jones,

of Agape Gift Shoppe



How did you start on Etsy ?

I heard about it in a magazine that I was reading in a dentist office. I was and still do sell most of my items locally and through the word of mouth of my female family members

What does a typical day look like for you ?

Well I am a Home Schooling Mom so my day begins at 6 am with chore and breakfast. And then my teaching day lasts until lunch. I try to fit in at least 45 min of working out which usually involves jogging with our Rescued Greyhound Nina. From there it's typically dinner, family time or some kind of sports event for my son. I only spend three days a week creating and that's usually done after 9 at night when no one can distract me.



If I could choose anywhere in the world to be for one day it would be?

Greece





My favorite Bible verse is:

Ephesians 2:8 For by the grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.


My favorite listing is:

my Fantasia Butterfly
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25586126




Other URL's:

http://agapegifts.1000markets.com

***********************************************************************************

LAST WEEK'S WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY:

Kippyssomature, congratulations KIPPY! Joyfulhandknits will contact you for your address to send your prize to.

Comments (8)

On February 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Very pretty stuff! Your day sounds so busy, I wonder you have time to make it! Nice to meet you.

Julie
Silk N Style

 
On February 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM , My 7th Heaven said...

I had such fun doing this feature, she is a beautiful lady inside and out! :) Give her shop some love.

~Anastasia

 
On February 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Sue Runyon said...

What a lovely lady! I just love these features and getting to know everyone better.

 
On February 24, 2010 at 3:45 PM , sacra vim said...

Gorgeous items! So nice to meet you!

 
On February 24, 2010 at 11:43 PM , Kathleen said...

Very awesome to get to know you better! Lovely write up, Anastasia =) Love your Bible verse, too - beautiful work - and so fun to see that you homeschool and have a greyhound! My daughter homeschools and they have two rescued greyhounds =) hehe - and, yep, I blogged about them =p

 
On February 25, 2010 at 1:31 AM , pfd said...

So nice to meet you Querida! Thank you for sharing. Great shop with wonderful items. An amazing lot of work into each piece.

 
On February 25, 2010 at 7:11 AM , Debi said...

Nice to meet you Querida. Great feature. This is a nice way to get to know eachother better.

 
On February 27, 2010 at 11:42 PM , Vicki said...

Great job on this interview Anastasia! It is so much fun to find out more about our CAST siblings. Querida, you sound like a really busy lady. Your work is beautiful. Greyhounds are such great dogs...so good to see them being rescued.