A few months ago I began seeing double in the evening while watching T.V. As time went by it increased to all the time.  
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SusanWindsor
The doctor sent me for a brain scan, tested me for a stroke and an inner infections.  Fortunately all was clear.  At the same time I was congestion in my right sinuses and right inner ear due to severe allergy/ hay-fever attack. I mentioned this to the doctor, but since I wasn’t infected she didn’t consider the blockage important.
When the double vision started my husband, daughter and I were sensing there was a simple solution not a complicated one, so I wasn't worried about it. 

One day while visiting some friends, one a nurse, the other dental hygienist, they suggested the congestion might be pushing on a nerve causing the double vision. I started clearing my sinus and ear with a sailing solutions.  As my sinus cleared the double vision began to improve.  I don’t know if the blockage caused this or it was a coincidence that a possible nerve damage was healing at the same time. I know it wasn’t complicated like a brain tumor, a bad infection or a stroke.

This lead me to wonder why do we humans make our lives more complicated than we need to and  turn our mole hills into mountains.   

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DianasStainedGlass
God desires everyone to all be in heaven with Him so he made it simple for us. John 3 :16- 18 This is how much God loved the world: He gave His Son, His one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in Him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn’t go to all the trouble of sending His Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in Him is acquitted, anyone who refuses to trust Him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it.  And why? Because of that person’s failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to Him. The Message Bible                         
Jesus did the hard part. He died on the cross a horrible torturous death to save us from the wrath of God and to heal us.  We have the easy part, believing this.  
Unfortunately many  people find accepting Jesus for salvation too easy. They turn the mole hill into a mountain by trying to work their way into heaven.  How hard does one have to work to reach the perfect, all powerful God? How much will be enough for God?
Jesus paid the price for us.  He desires us to have a glories fulfilled life.  If we choose to give our burdens to Jesus our hardships in life will be lighter. If we worry and get stressed out in the hard times we heap burdens upon our trouble. 
Mathew 11:29-30 Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your  life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me – watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly. The Message Bible
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PicturesofFaith 
God wants to heal us and set us free from our troubled past and make our future better. He will never give us more than we can handle.  Our job is to believe and have faith.  When I get stressed out about a situation I think of the time God healed the by-polar I suffered from or grew my leg and inch or cast out the demons. I didn’t have to do anything, but believe and accept the healing prayer, no stress, now worry.
Our lives would be much easier if we knew who God was and believed that He has our best interest in His heart.

Comments (2)

On May 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM , Sara (WormeWoole) said...

Thank you for these words today.

 
On May 17, 2014 at 8:09 AM , Linda - LF Gallery said...

Thank you for sharing part of your testimony and a devotional....words we should think upon, beautiful.