He makes us Unique  

Throughout my life I found it amazing how the Lord has guided me to people, places and times for a specific purpose and always for His glory, and I often marvel because I found myself thinking why me?
I think how I’m not qualified, but the Lord says that I am.  
Each situation that we experience is different and molds us into a unique individual.
Why am I going on about that uniqueness you say? Well, I still marvel at how the Lord takes any situation and uses it for His glory…I’ll use my own example of being an unsaved and worldly women with no direction or morals, and yet the Lord chose me to be saved and used…I’m baffled by that, yet amazed and humbled by His choice.
I have physical deficiencies and He still uses me, I’m ill and He still uses me, I’m in sin and He still uses me, but I’m not physically deficient in the same way as you may be, ill the same way that you may be, or in sin the same way that you may be, and yet He uses each situation to mold us and uses that unique set of qualities to gain one more to His Kingdom.
A unique set of qualities…yes, we all have them and He knows exactly how and when they will come to fruition, have come to fruition and are being used at this very moment to help somebody see Him, hear Him, feel Him and know Him.
YOU ARE UNIQUE and He will use everything about that UNIQUENESS in you for HIS GREATNESS…

Psalms 139:13-16 (NKJV)
   For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.   I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.   My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.   Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.


Be Blessed
Julia
JT Designs

Juliatellier.etsy.com

Comments (2)

On April 29, 2014 at 8:07 AM , the butlers pottery said...

A good reminder that God likes to use us no matter our circumstance.

 
On May 5, 2014 at 7:38 PM , Luz said...

I can tell this was written from the very depths of true self. So heartfelt. Thank you so much for sharing. :)