It is our pleasure to introduce Emily Stark of InvitationsbyEmily as this week's Featured Artist.

fun fonts poster style wedding invitation handmade by InvitationsbyEmily
Fun Fonts Poster-Style Wedding Invitation
Introduction to you:
My name is Emily, and I love papercrafting! I started a scrapbook when I was 11, and then opened my first Etsy shop selling greeting cards a few years later. After graduating high school, I started designing wedding invitations, and opened a separate Etsy shop for those. I wanted to be able to use my business to bless others, so I asked God to send sales so that I could support some missionaries that I loved. After that prayer, I noticed I had a lot more customers than usual and I have been busy ever since. That answered prayer is now a story that I can share with others, and remind myself that God listens and that He is powerful!

Special Offer: Free Matching Thank You cards with any order from my shop (mention CAST in the order notes).

 


did you hear the buzz birthday invitation yellow black white by InvitationsbyEmily
"Did you hear the buzz?" Birthday Party Invitations
What does a typical day look like for you?
A typical day for me is spent designing, emailing customers, and then making invitations. When I have extra time, I like to volunteer at a great cancer support ministry in my area.
 
delightful damask wedding invitations custom colors by InvitationsbyEmily
Damask Wedding Invitations in Custom Colors
 
 
If you could be anywhere in the world for one day, where would you choose to be?
If I could be anywhere in the world for one day, I'd love to see Paris, France.
custom thank you cards notes by InvitationsbyEmily
Customized Thank You Notes
 
 
What is your favorite Bible verse?
At the moment, my favorite Bible verse is Lamentations 3:22-23: "His mercies never cease. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!"
Love series pocketfold wedding invitations by InvitationsbyEmily
Love Series Pocketfold Wedding Invitations
What is your favorite item to feature?
My favorite item to feature is my pocketfold wedding invitation, which is custom designed for each customer:
www.etsy.com/listing/125642927/love-series-pocketfold-wedding



Comments (4)

On November 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM , sammysgrammy said...

I think the pocket fold invitations are awesome because they're ready to mail.

 
On November 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM , KarenW said...

Great shop! Wedding invitations have all kinds of varieties now. Fun. :)

 
On November 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Pretty designs, Emily. Lovely shop.

 
On November 7, 2013 at 1:28 AM , Cynthia said...

Beautiful designs!