Psalms 63:3      In your generous love I am really living at last. Message Bible 

Fifteen to twenty years ago I suffered from bipolar, had free mason demons in me, didn’t know who I was, didn’t do art, pottery, or music.  Definitely I didn’t have any joy, despite my name, Joyce. My life was a mess. I wasn’t living, only existing. Fortunately I let God work on me.  As a Casting Crowns song says,  ‘I’m not the same as I used to be’. 

I read Psalms 63 I realized how it capitulates my life.  I wrote a poem to go with this psalm for your enjoyment.


http://www.etsy.com/people/procelebrations?ref=owner_profile_leftnav


My life was dusty and dry                                     
God you wouldn’t let it go
You’ve turned my life inside out
You conquered my fears and foes

http://www.etsy.com/people/NaturecraftsofTX?ref=owner_profile_leftnav
I’ll cling to you for dear life
You hold me steady and sure
For you are the King of kings
The one who’ll always endure

http://www.etsy.com/people/catherineholman?ref=owner_profile_leftnav
You gave to me abundantly
More than I can fathom
You’ve always fought the battle
I’m praising with arts and drums

Praising your strength and glory
Praising you to be heard
I’m worshiping, opened eyed
Drinking in all you’ve offered


Let us all rejoice in God. I pray that we will let go of anything that prevents us from praising God with every thing we can. 



https://www.etsy.com/people/CanvasAtelier?ref=pr_profile

Comments (4)

On June 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM , Handiworkin' Girls said...

Beautifully worded, Joyce! Thank you for sharing so truthfully and openly.

 
On June 11, 2013 at 10:03 AM , Cynthia said...

Your writing is beautiful and I know the Lord is pleased when we turn our lives toward Him. May you continue to create, write and dedicate your life to Him. Many blessings and much joy!

 
On June 13, 2013 at 2:03 PM , Rafael y Nelly said...

Thank you for your honest testimony, and your lovely poem.

 
On June 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM , the butlers pottery said...

Thank you for your lovely comments. It is pleasure to use my God given talents here.