Meet Shirley of GrandmaMouse.  In her shop you will find printable games in pdf format for various holidays and events as well as cards and other items. Shirley specializes in Bible games and has other great items suitable for Sunday School classes and youth group activities as well as prizes for kids for events.  I particularly like her Bible Book Cards (I think I could have used these for my adult small group Bible study). Her prices are very affordable and this shop is a wonderful resource for teachers. Enjoy browsing her shop.





Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (6)

On June 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM , ifrog crafter said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to Grandma Mouse's shop!!!

 
On June 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM , Yolanda (silvercloud07) said...

What a great shop! I am definitely faving for later.

 
On June 1, 2013 at 5:06 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Very clever and inspirational.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On June 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM , bananaorangeapple said...

Lovely shop

 
On June 2, 2013 at 1:11 AM , Cynthia said...

What a fun shop! I'm so glad to have found you! Letting all of my friends and family know about your wonderful games. ~Cynthia

 
On June 2, 2013 at 11:26 PM , KarenW said...

Great shop! Hope you have lots of success!