If you are looking for some lovely jewelry for that special day or for something lovely to wear every day, I would like to introduce you to Grace from Created by Grace for You.


-Tell us a bit about yourself, Grace.

I was born in East Africa and grew up in Minnesota and California. I went to UC Berkeley for undergrad and Fuller Seminary for my masters degree. I currently work at my church as a minister.  My favorite thing to do is to travel the world and see the people and cultures God created. I also enjoy adventure and have had the opportunity to ski dive, scuba dive, bungee jump, fly a Cessna plane and much more!


-How did you get your start on Etsy?

I joined Etsy because I was excited to find that there was a creative community that shared in my love for arts, crafts and much more. I have not been on Etsy that long and am still on a huge learning curve!

-How did you choose your shop name?

The name Created by Grace was chosen first to acknowledge that everything we have is all because of God's grace. Second, because I (Grace) design the art pieces and I work with a friend of mine (Lisa) in making the pieces in my shop.

-What does a typical day look like for you?

I work full time at my church. The days are filled with meetings, emails, and everything else that happens in any office environment.  After work, I often come home and work on designing new pieces, and we set to work to put them together. My inspiration comes from modern trends and my travels around the world.


-If you could be anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be?

There are so many countries I would love to travel to! However, if I could be anywhere in the world for one day it would be either at a G8 or United Nations meeting. I think it would be incredible to be gathered with world leaders and be able to learn from them and pray for them as they make key decisions in leading their countries. What would make the day even more amazing would be having the opportunity to speak to the leaders about justice issues such as poverty and ending sex trade slavery.

-What is your favorite Bible verse?

Whom have I in heaven but you? Earth has nothing I desire besides you. Psalm 73:25

-What is one of your favorite items?
One of my favorites is this charm bracelet. I love the different colors and shapes and how we fit so many into the bracelet.


- Other URLs where we can find you on the internet.
We are currently working on a Facebook page and hope to have it launched by the beginning of next month.



 Published by: Zuda Gay Pease

Comments (6)

On May 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

BEAUTIFUL BEADS!

I love this one~
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129243135/double-strand-brown-and-turqouise?ref=shop_home_active

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On May 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM , sammysgrammy said...

I like the charm bracelet too. I think it would be quite jingly (is that a word?) on a wrist.

 
On May 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM , Handiworkin' Girls said...

Such lovely jewelry! My favorite color combinations are the blues and browns - so classically feminine.

 
On May 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM , Rafael y Nelly said...

Woah, someone who has flewn a cessna surely catches my attention. Lovely items, like the previous post, I love the blue and brown combos.

 
On May 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM , KarenW said...

Beautiful! Love that multi colored bracelet.

 
On May 3, 2013 at 8:20 AM , krafterskorner said...

Beautiful jewelry!