Let me introduce you to Faith from StitchPrincessFaith has been an active CAST Team member for a while now.  She makes beautiful custom wedding dresses, bridemaids' dresses, prom dresses and other gowns. She also makes various accessories, aprons, skirts and more. She does lovely work. Enjoy browsing Faith's shop.

Sweetheart Prom Dress w/ Gathered Bodice, Sweetheart Formal Gown, Modest Prom Dress -- CUSTOM MADE in any fabric





Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (5)

On April 13, 2013 at 11:22 AM , sammysgrammy said...

I am very partial to Faith. She's one of my etsy "granddaughters". I'm proud of her tenacity to her craft, that she can whip up a dress within minutes of a wedding, that she's traveled and tried out for the TV show that features new designers and Dept. Store buyers, does photo shoots with her designs and models. One day you will see her name in lights

 
On April 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM , N. said...

Love Faith's stuff! Can't wait until I get the dress she's custom making for me right now. :)
Noelle/regiftstore

 
On April 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I LOVE Faith's shop. She is a very talented seamstress.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On April 14, 2013 at 7:46 AM , Unknown said...

I love the modest designs Faith uses in her beautiful dresses. That was one of the things that drew my to her shop. A great talent here :-)

 
On April 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Rafael y Nelly said...

Lovely feature on our very own Faith :) I love her confidence in her design skills and workmanship. Her strappless wedding dress with the embroidered detail is my favourite.