Meet Darlene of MyPrairieCreations. Darlene is from Kansas and her prairie life influences her work.  In her shop you can quilted ornaments for various holidays and occasions from the upcoming St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Christmas and Valentine's Day.  I know you'll enjoy browsing her lovely shop.



St. Patrick's Shamrock Quilted Ball Kimekomi Clover Green Ornament and Gold






Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (7)

On March 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM , Faith Caroline said...

I love the quilted heart ornaments!

 
On March 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

These are so beautiful - I love the eggs.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On March 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM , krafterskorner said...

Those eggs are so cute!

 
On March 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM , Cynthia said...

I just visited this shop and it is gorgeous! I love her work!

 
On March 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Great shop. So nice to have you on the CAST Team.

 
On March 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Beautiful shop. I'm hoping that many people stop in to see what wonderful Springtime and Easter creations you have to offer.

 
On March 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM , ifrog crafter said...

I remember the first time that i saw this shop! I was instantly fascinated by their quilted ornaments. What wonderful creations!
<><