Meet Cynthia of PrayerNotesCynthia has incredible inspirational items such as travertine coasters, bookmarks and notepads with scriptures and inspirational sayings. She has items that are perfect for many occasions:  weddings, birthdays, various holidays, shower gifts, Sunday School teacher gifts or just cheering up a friend.  I love her old world map items. Enjoy her shop.

Coasters Religious Art Travertine Cross and Faith Set of 4 Coasters in Gold and Lilac and Royal Purple



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (8)

On February 23, 2013 at 8:35 AM , Julia Badgley said...

Great items!

 
On February 23, 2013 at 8:40 AM , krafterskorner said...

I really like the "no weapon formed against me shall prosper" coasters.

 
On February 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I have always loved Cynthia's shop. This personalized note pad is beautiful.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On February 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM , Cynthia said...

Sue,
Thank you, for the wonderful feature. I feel humbled and blessed to be in the company of such beautiful people. The CASTTEAM has supported and loved me, since I opened my shop. Whenever I run into a snag or need inspiration, the team has helped me to move forward and lifted me in prayer. I love all of you! This means so much to me. We are strong! Thank you...all of you!

We are strong, together, because:

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20

 
On February 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Great shop Cynthia - enjoying getting to know you a little more..............

 
On February 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM , KarenW said...

Love your shop Cynthia! Praying God blesses it tremendously.

 
On February 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM , Celeste said...

Cynthia has such a beautiful shop! I love her map items too! ;)

 
On February 25, 2013 at 9:41 AM , Knit2getherInLove said...

Cynthia- Inspiring Offerings!