Meet the husband and wife team from thecountrysignshopDebbie and her husband make a huge array of signs in a large range of colors and sizes.  I know you'll enjoy taking a look at their shop.

Keep it Simple - Country Primitive Sign



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (4)

On January 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I really love the messages on these signs - Especially "Home is Where You Hang Your Heart".

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On January 19, 2013 at 4:17 PM , bananaorangeapple said...

Great choice of shop! I like these signs. I live in the country but I don't have a "country style" home. But I still like them anyway!

 
On January 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Ohhh, some lovely signs! Really like the "grow old with me" sign. :)

 
On January 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM , Yolanda (silvercloud07) said...

What a lovely shop! I would buy one of these signs if I had my own home.