I am excited to introduce to you the wonderful talent of  jcstrong.  I love art and hers is just beautiful. My favorite is this breath taking ocean view!  Please stop by and see all the wonderful art in the shop of Jcstrong!
  


Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week.

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Kelly of KellyBermudez

Comments (8)

On January 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM , The REAL EverSewSweet said...

Beautiful work.

 
On January 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM , sammysgrammy said...

Thanks for helping us discover this charming shop.

 
On January 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM , Miss Sarah said...

Beautiful work!!

 
On January 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM , krafterskorner said...

Very pretty!

 
On January 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Lovely paintings.

 
On January 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I love the lightness in her art.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On January 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM , jcsvisuals said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my work, I'm honored. This is a wonderful way to start 2013.

 
On January 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM , Yolanda (silvercloud07) said...

Beautiful artwork! The oceanscapes are my favorites.