Meet Julie of SilknstyleJulie is a long time CAST Member from the UK.  She makes incredible hand painted silk items. Browsing through her shop is like a breath of fresh air and I know you'll enjoy it.

SNOWFLAKE Hand Painted Silk Tie by Julie Riisnaes



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (3)

On December 15, 2012 at 9:21 AM , krafterskorner said...

Beautiful items!

 
On December 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Oooh! Thank you for being such a supportive team!

 
On December 18, 2012 at 5:48 AM , Unknown said...

My son's grocery store recently started making the employees wear ties, and I've been looking for some on Esty. This was a great help. I'll have to see if my son likes any of them. Bright hearts won't work for him, I'm sure, but the more subtle ones, like the snowflake, would be suitable for the job.
Thanks for the post.