Today's featured artist is Geannie Bush owner and creator behind A Crafting Heart

Mr. Snowman Pillow

 Tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Geannie Bush and my shop name is A Crafting Heart.
I live in northeast Kansas--home of the Jayhawks.
I have 2 sons and a daughter, 7 grandchildren and 1 grandchild.

Vintage Square Ball Mason Jar


How did you get your start on Etsy?
A co-worker told me about Etsy.  I have sewn and done needlework all my life and strive to glorify God with the gift He has given me.



Stitching With Thoughts

What does a typical day look like for you?
A typical day for me is very busy--I live with my son and 2 grandchildren caring for them and work on my sewing etc and keeping up with my shop.

Notecard - Scarecrow for Autumn and Thanksgiving

If you could be anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be?
For one day I would choose a quiet and peaceful place wherever that might be.
Raggedy Ann Doll


What is your favorite Bible verse?
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Counted Cross Stitch Decorative Pillow



What is your favorite item in your shop?
My favorite items to feature are my notecards.

 
Christmas Moose Notecard


You can also find Geannie on Facebook




Comments (5)

On October 12, 2012 at 3:49 AM , bananaorangeapple said...

Nice to find out a bit more about Geannie. the raggedy ann is reminding me of my childhood! Will go check out her shop

 
On October 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Great to meet you Geannie. Love the ragedy ann.

 
On October 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM , sammysgrammy said...

So surprised to see we all love Raggedy Ann. Here's 2 cheers for olde Annie..........

 
On October 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Cheri said...

Welcome, Geannie! Thanks so much for introducing yourself! I, too, enjoyed seeing your Ragedy Ann, but also enjoy that very cute snowman pillow. Its great to see your handiwork. Thanks for sharing.

 
On October 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM , Geannie Bush said...

Thank you ladies for your nice comments and for visiting my shop. God Bless All!!