I'd like to introduce you to the CAST Team Shop TheOldPostRoad.  The Old Post Road has lovely little floral oil paintings, Christian art, prints and note cards.  I have to admit to being a big fan of "white on white" type of paintings so I find her white hydrangeas, tulips and milk glass vase paintings charming. I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing the shop.

White Vases in a Row original painting




Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (8)

On October 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

What a WONDERFUL surprise this morning! Thank you for featuring my art! How very nice.
-Trish

 
On October 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM , KarenW said...

Beautiful paintings!

 
On October 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Lovely paintings :-)

 
On October 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Mary Lamoray said...

Really like the unique style of these works!! Very cool! :)

 
On October 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM , Cynthia said...

Checked out your shop! Your work is beautiful! Many blessings!

 
On October 20, 2012 at 9:11 PM , Aloquin said...

Wow... I'm off to check out her shop now... stunning work! I really like what I see featured here on the blog... great feature!

 
On October 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM , pfd said...

Beautiful artwork!
Sue thanks for bringing her to our attention! I love discovering all the talent on our team.

 
On October 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Beautiful paintings.

♥♥♥
Sue