I am excited to introduce to you, Christen of Onandoffthehook.  She has so many great things in her shop.  Christine sells personalized graphics, crochet patterns, crocheted items, and other needlework. Her shop is just beautiful! One of my favorites is her personalized family est. date print.    Please stop by and see all the wonderful items in On and off the hook!  



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Kelly of KellyBermudez

Comments (5)

On October 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Cheri said...

It's great to see another Christian Etsy graphic designer and the creativity God has granted to you! May you prosper in all your Etsy endeavors!

 
On October 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Glad to know you, Christen. Great Shop!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On October 13, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Yolanda (silvercloud07) said...

This shop is amazing! I added it to my favorites.

 
On October 14, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Unknown said...

Great items featured here. I'm adding to my favorites.

hugs,
Gail
HeartnSow.com

 
On October 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM , Christen said...

Thank you, now that I know people are checking the shop I'll really have to get moving on listing some of my fall scarves and cowls I suppose! haha

Thank you for all the wonderful comments - and thank you for featuring the shop on this blog - I appreciate it greatly.