I am excited to introduce to you, Jen Morrison of Aloquin.  Jen loves creating home-made crafts and gifts for people. Her shop offers everything from unique magnets to cards. One of my favorites is her seashell beach ocean conch shell original drawing.  Jen's art is full of color and creativity!   Please stop by and see all the wonderful items in Jen's fun loving shop! !


             

 

Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 


CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Kelly of KellyBermudez

Comments (11)

On July 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I have been a fan of Jennifer from Aloquin for a long time now and have many of her items. She is a true artist from the heart.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On July 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Aloquin said...

Wow, this is such a blessing! Thank you so much, Kelly, for featuring me. I just found out! I love this blog, and am always reading and commenting on the posts, and now here I am!

My favorite things to create are ACEOs, which are Art Cards, Editions, and Originals. They are a wonderful outlet for creative artists, and make for amazing works of small art, perfect for collecting, displaying, and giving! In fact, the Art Card movement began at a gallery showing, and it's been expanding now for many years. Every day, more and more people learn about them, and begin creating and collecting them! At 3.5 by 2.5, they are addicting fun, and it's one of my personal thrills to buy an ACEO from an artist I love and admire. Take a moment and look up ACEOs on Wikipedia, and then try your hand at them; from painting to collage and everything in between, you are only limited by not creating!

 
On July 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Unknown said...

A wonderful talent indeed!Thanks for educating me on ACEO's Jen :-)

 
On July 7, 2012 at 3:11 PM , Julia Badgley said...

Lovely to see you featured, Jen:)

 
On July 7, 2012 at 6:34 PM , Cynthia said...

This is a beautiful shop! I hope your shop receives many sales and becomes a blessing to all who visit. Cynthia

 
On July 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM , bananaorangeapple said...

Great feature. Jen sure is a sweetie!

 
On July 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM , KarenW said...

Love Jen's shop! I bought some of her scrapbook embellishments. They're beautiful!

 
On July 8, 2012 at 6:33 AM , Unknown said...

Love this shop -- love the new ocean/beach works.

 
On July 8, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Jen does great work and we are so happy to have her on the team.

 
On July 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM , Kim said...

what a great feature on Jen!!:) She is an amazing artist and I'm proud to say that I now own a piece of her her art!:)I'm really loving the new beach and ocean items . .way to go Jen!

 
On July 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Rafael y Nelly said...

Jen, I'm so happy to see you featured, you are extremely talented, and your work always touches me. I love your ocean themed ACEOs, they are awesome!