http://www.etsy.com/listing/37609672/rustic-nail-wall-cross-i-am


If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth” (Col. 3:1-2). 




http://www.etsy.com/listing/92394322/christian-verse-on-tile-do-not-let-your



http://www.etsy.com/listing/94624625/she-proverbs-3125-pink-cursive-script


 http://www.etsy.com/listing/84917510/inspirational-art-christian-art-set-of-9  
Sometimes we need to see the words in front of us to remind us.


When Christ is the center of your focus, everything else comes into proper perspective.

Comments (11)

On June 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Julia Badgley said...

Lovely picks. Each one is just wonderful.

 
On June 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Wonderful finds!!

 
On June 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Aloquin said...

Amen, Sue :) Fantastic job!

 
On June 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM , T.C. Cunningham said...

How nice of you to feature one of my crosses! I enjoyed looking at all the other featured items and posts.

 
On June 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM , Vivien @ Word of God said...

Great and Encouraging Items.
Thank you for featuring my Christian Verse on tile.

 
On June 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM , KarenW said...

Thanks for the encouraging words.

 
On June 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM , The REAL EverSewSweet said...

Very nice finds! Clicking now.

 
On June 16, 2012 at 2:50 AM , Tiffany said...

Thank you for featuring my "Teach Me," set! When He is kept at the center of our focus, everything else balances out so perfectly. When we lose focus, we topple over so easily. It is awesome to know that His love is truly unconditional.

 
On June 16, 2012 at 2:50 AM , Unexpected Treasure said...

Just lovely! Great inspiration!

 
On June 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous said...

Great finds! And, wonderful message. It is so important to keep Christ as the focus of every part of our lives, it is something I had to be reminded of recently. I was trying so hard to find out what everyone else said was the best way to run my Etsy shop, it was so overwhelming. My mother reminded me that I need to pray about the shop more and listen for that still, small voice of the Lord. I cannot tell you how much peace it has brought to my heart.

 
On June 17, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Crafty Mommas said...

so true! I have been working on getting more scripture on my walls, there is something about walking by it everyday that really gets it in your memory. all great choices here!