With great joy I introduce to you, Niki of VintageNiki . Niki offers adorable,unique vintage country art. One of my favorites is her CUPCAKES Art Print Cafe Parisien Mixed Media.  Niki's charming art would make a lovely gift for the whimsical art lover in your life.  Please stop by and see Niki's world of whimsical drawings, cute illustrations, playful prints and little treats that will warm your heart!

      Cupcakes Art Print

Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 


CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Kelly of KellyBermudez

Comments (12)

On June 9, 2012 at 7:37 AM , Niki Jackson said...

Oh thank you so much Kelly!! Blessings Niki x

 
On June 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM , bananaorangeapple said...

Niki's shop is so lovely. She also does custom work - she drew an adorable picture of my puppy from a photograph!

 
On June 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Unknown said...

Love Niki's art. All so sweet!

 
On June 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM , KarenW said...

I love your artwork Niki!

 
On June 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM , stacie said...

I love Niki's artwork! I really enjoy her soft and warm colors that she uses. Her designs portray the kindness inside her :)

 
On June 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Cynthia said...

This is a talented artist! Wow! Your prints are gorgeous! Many blessings!

 
On June 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM , MarveLes Art Studios said...

Very cool!!

 
On June 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I have fallen in love with Niki's artwork and intend to add her ACEO's to my collection.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On June 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Luella Newkirk said...

So great to see you featured on the Castteam blog, Niki. Your artwork is beautiful! I love the colors you choose for your paintings.

 
On June 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Niki! I love that style of artwork.

 
On June 9, 2012 at 8:05 PM , Loretta said...

I enjoy browsing through your shop! Beautiful work!!

 
On June 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM , Kelly Bermudez said...

Love, Love, love Niki's art!