I'd like to introduce you to Tracy of FaithSoapsAndLove. Tracy is active on the CAST Team participating in the CAST BNS.  I have personally had the pleasure of purchasing from her and her soaps are even more luscious than they appear in photos and that's saying a lot as her photos are lovely too.  Please enjoy browsing her shop.

Lemon Verbena Handmade Soap - Cold Process - Homemade Soap



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (8)

On June 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Crafty Mommas said...

I have ordered soaps from her and they are wonderful!!

 
On June 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Unknown said...

This soap looks absolutely luscious! Love the name, Mermaid Kisses :-)

 
On June 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I love that Tracy has a large assortment of lip balms. Her soaps are very pretty also.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On June 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM , KarenW said...

I've ordered several of Tracy's soaps. We love them and feel a noticeable improvement on our skin. Great products!

 
On June 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM , (Ri)Charmed said...

Lemon Verbena is one of my favorite scents!

 
On June 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM , . said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as shop of the week! I am so blessed to be part of this group!

 
On June 30, 2012 at 7:15 PM , Kim said...

great feature!:) I'm going over to check out Tracy's shop!

 
On June 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM , pfd said...

I buy soaps from Tracey and now my daughter &friends do too. I really LOVE the lotion bars. I introduced them to 4 or 5 friends who absolutely love them too. Honestly my legs & feet have never looked better.