I'd love to introduce you to Peggy and Sheryl of AveryleeDesigns. Enjoy browsing their shop.  I chose them for their pretty Spring and Easter offerings. I'm sure you'll be charmed.

Vintage Inspired Cross Stitched Accent Pillow





Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

Comments (8)

On April 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM , luvncrafts said...

Beautiful shop!! Added to my favorites. I love this tote bag:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/85879917/eco-friendly-tote-bag

Christie

 
On April 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

How delightful! Love IS a verb! :)

 
On April 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Hi Peggy and Sheryl~

You have such lovely items.

I love this pillow -

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95559117/bunny-rabbit-accent-pillow-in-french

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On April 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Becky K. said...

Lovely work, Ladies.
I love your color choices.

 
On April 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM , The REAL EverSewSweet said...

Beautiful. The shop and the scripture!

 
On April 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM , pfd said...

I love your items!

 
On April 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM , Kelly Bermudez said...

Your work is so beautiful!!

 
On April 10, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Handiworkin' Girls said...

Very sweet items! Especially like the bunny banner...it made me smile!