I'd like to introduce to you a mother and daughter team with a shop called mildbunch. They have so many fun, swirly designs in their jewelry shop.  They are relatively new to Etsy and the CAST Team so give them a nice welcome and enjoy browsing their shop.

Silver Plated and Peridot Green Faceted Teardrop Briolette Wire Wrapped Earrings with Marquise Ear Wires - Olive Emerald Green Dangles



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

Comments (9)

On March 31, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Kelly Bermudez said...

Such beautiful jewelry! I love thier shop!

 
On March 31, 2012 at 9:29 AM , Holly said...

Nice shop! I really like the silver and black ones that look like a treble clef sign. :)

 
On March 31, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Aloquin said...

Thanks for sharing this great new shop! I really like the 3 sea-green/light blue bubble-type earrings. Great designs!

 
On March 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Roberta said...

Hello! I am Roberta, the Mom of the mother/daughter team. I appreciate this so much! You all are such a blessing!

 
On March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great shop!! I love swirlies!! :)

 
On March 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Lorrie said...

I love swirlies and silver so this shop really appealed to me. I have already added some items to my Faves! Thanks for sharing this wonderful shop.

 
On March 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Great Shop!

When I was younger, I always wore larger earrings and these are just gorgeous.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/96044869/hoops-earrings-silver-hammered-textured

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On March 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM , SHEILA said...

Very cool jewelry!

 
On April 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Oh wow, I love those hammered spiral pieces!