http://www.etsy.com/listing/93291003/print-of-original-painting-8x-10




I lost a good "online" friend this week.  I am very saddened by this sudden turn of events.  I was just speaking to her last week and making arrangements to buy something from her vintage shop when my monthly check came in.  We just never know when our Lord is going to call us home.

These Scriptures have given me some comfort since I know that Jesus welcomed her with open arms.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/73052878/pastel-cross-easter-spring-gifts-under



Isaiah 57:2
Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.


Furthermore, tell the people, ‘This is what the LORD says: See, I am setting before you the way of life and the way of death.


Psalm 23

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

Psalm 23

   The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    
 
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.

    
 
3He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

    
 
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

    
 
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

    
 
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



http://www.etsy.com/listing/91369429/birch-tree-and-berries-5x7-downloadable




We walk with our Lord, follow His Word and He promises everlasting life.


Sue Anderson


Comments (12)

On February 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

My condolences Sue, and thank you for the reminder of how much Christ has done for us.

 
On February 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Becky K. said...

It is amazing how much comfort we can receive from words we have heard our entire lives when they come at the right time. I love that the Word of God is so relevant.

I am so sorry for your loss, Sue. I'll be praying for all of those who loved this friend of yours.

 
On February 19, 2012 at 6:59 AM , bananaorangeapple said...

Sorry to hear you have lost your friend, but what a hope we have in the life God has promised us. He really is faithful to us all the time.

 
On February 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM , KarenW said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. We are so blessed to have the Shepherd to comfort us and God's precious promises that death is not the end. We will see our loved ones again.

 
On February 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Sue Runyon said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Sue. You'll see her in person one day!

 
On February 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Sheila said...

Sue, you have been such good friends to so many in online communities. I'm sorry you lost a dear friend, but one day you'll get to hug her in person.

 
On February 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM , BonJeanCreations said...

Sue, So sorry for the loss of your friend. I pray that the Lord will comfort you and the family of your friend. Looking toward the day when we all get to heaven!

 
On February 19, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous said...

The sadness of a loss is sweetened by the grace of God. I'm sorry to hear of your friend, Sue. May she be with Jesus in heaven. Jeanne

 
On February 19, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Rita said...

Sorry for your loss, Sue. The scriiipture is solid comfort......

 
On February 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Unknown said...

Sorry to hear of your loss Sue. What wonderful scriptures to offer you comfort!

 
On February 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Christine Kenyon said...

Our family and I are thanking the Father for the comfort and peace He is giving you during this time. God Bless,

 
On February 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM , MarveLes Art Studios said...

So sorry for your loss, Sue. May you know the comfort of God's hand as you walk through this valley of loss.