I have to admit being drawn to rugs of all kinds. HandiworkinGirls shop has these wonderful, colorful t-shirt rag rugs that keep catching my eye. In addition, you'll find all sorts of other great handmade items for your home from re-usuable gift bags (also something I'm very fond of) and doll clothes. Click on the shop link and browse to your hearts content.

Rag Rug T Shirt Rug Coral Melon Pink Peach Cottage Chic Farmhouse Kitchen Rectangle 24 in by 33 in FREE US SHIPPING



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

Comments (12)

On January 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Aloquin said...

I LOVE those rugs! What a great idea!! Too bad my children's feet also love mud... Would hate to mess up something so well-put together. Wonderful shop, thanks for sharing it with us!

 
On January 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM , SHEILA said...

I too love the rug. My mom always had these around the house-but not as pretty as this one!
I pinned it!

 
On January 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM , MarveLes Art Studios said...

I have a soft spot for rugs! Love!

 
On January 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

I love the rugs, too! So fun and colorful and homey!

 
On January 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Great ideas for re purposing......

 
On January 28, 2012 at 1:19 PM , krafterskorner said...

Every item in their shop is beautiful! My sister drools over the doll dresses!

 
On January 28, 2012 at 3:23 PM , KarenW said...

Love those rugs and trivets too! Great shop!!

 
On January 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM , Handiworkin' Girls said...

Thank you, Sue, for the feature!

And thank you, ladies, for the positive comments. They are very encouraging! :)

We're going to have a coupon for the week - CAST15 for 15% off all items in the shop.

 
On January 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I love your rugs!!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On January 29, 2012 at 3:06 AM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

I love the gift bags. :)

 
On January 31, 2012 at 10:13 PM , Carrie said...

I LOVE the rug! So pretty it could be wall art!

 
On February 2, 2012 at 6:17 PM , BonJeanCreations said...

Wow, you have some very cute items in your shop. I really enjoyed browsing and admiring everything. Love the recycled t-shirt items and doll quilts.