When I was little, my grandmother purchased "Susie" doll for me and made a beautiful wardrobe for her. My grandmother had wonderful dress making skills.  BonJeanCreations shop reminds me so much of my Susie doll and her wardrobe.  I still have Susie, but she is much the worse for wear due to my exuberant hairstyling and eye makeup applied courtesy of a blue Bic pen, but the clothes are still as lovely as ever. BonJeanCreations has just that type of heirloom quality to her doll clothes.  Also look for beautiful personalized embroidered items, handbags and much more in this lovely shop.

American Girl 18 inch Doll Hooded Velveteen Cape with Muff



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

Comments (15)

On January 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Crafty Mommas said...

love your shop! I can't wait until we are in the American Girl Doll phase so we can buy some dresses from you!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Bonnie's shop is a delight!!!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Julia Badgley said...

Lovely work, Bonnie!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM , SHEILA said...

So precious. Makes me miss when my girls were little. They never had an American Girl doll, but one that was similar. Would have loved all these beautiful little outfits.

 
On January 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM , Loretta said...

I enjoyed browsing Bonnie's shop. The American Girl dresses are so cute!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM , BonJeanCreations said...

Thanks everyone. The CASTTeam is such a blessing!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Becky K. said...

If I were a collector I would definitely shop from Bon Jean Creations. Just look at the quality of your work! Beautiful!!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Aloquin said...

Beautiful! LOVE this shop :)

 
On January 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM , The REAL EverSewSweet said...

Bonnie's creations are beautiful! I am truly an admirer of her work!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM , KarenW said...

I just love those outfits! Bonnie does excellent work!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM , sammysgrammy said...

I should be dressed as snazzy as those little AG dolls.............

 
On January 21, 2012 at 6:11 PM , krafterskorner said...

I ordered an embroidered shirt from Bon Jean. Her work is exceptional!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM , Darlene said...

So cute! Reminds me of my mother who loved to make wardrobes of clothes for me and my sisters' dolls. Bon Jean's work looks awesome!

 
On January 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM , Lorrie said...

Wow! Talk about attention to detail. What wonderful creations from this talented Etsy seller :-)

 
On January 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM , DalkullanJewelry said...

Such beautiful doll clothes and crisp lovely pictures! The embroidery on the burp cloth is so sweet.

I didn't realise there was a CAST blog, so glad to have found it! I'm always looking for new followers, so drop by if you'd like. ;)

Heather