They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I think it can be so true.  As I browse thru various CAST shops, I am often inspired by the scripture, words of encouragement, talent and so much more. 

For this week, I'm going to share some of the ones that inspire me.  I hope they speak to you today, too. 

Original Calligraphic Print Inspirational Prayer
by Calligraphic Artisan
Scripture Art - Inspirational Art - For You Have Been My Hope - Wood Block - Made to Order
by grace for grace
Love Is .. Inspirational crystal bookmark from Corinthians scripture
by Simply Grace Designs
Be Still And Know That I Am God - Primitive Country Sign
by The Country Sign Shop

Purple Scripture Card // Bible Verse- 1 Peter 1:24-25 (Set of 10) Inspirational cards
by Design Love Share

Ralph Waldo Emerson Inspirational Wildlife Gift Tags Set of 8 Cream and Chocolate Religious Gift Tags Mini Bookmarks
Prayer Notes by Cynthia

Be Blessed!

Happy Sunday!
Melanie/Beads-N-Style

Comments (5)

On October 8, 2011 at 9:55 PM , krafterskorner said...

Great post! I think we need to spend more time just being quiet and listening to the Lord.

 
On October 9, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Sue Runyon said...

So wonderful to have scripture items around to remind us to keep our thoughts on Him. These are wonderful items from the CAST Team.

 
On October 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

My favorite - Be Still and know that I am God.

Thank You!
♥♥♥
Sue

 
On October 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Beautiful scripture items, thank you so much for finding these for us Melanie!! I'm with Sue, I love "Be still and know that I am God." I need that reminder often.

 
On October 10, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Sheila said...

I 3rd the verse "Be Still and Know That I Am God" as one of my favorites.