Photo collage made by mysavior for the Inspiration Contest


                                   AMAZING GRACE
"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures


Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.


When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, 
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.



The only words that I can add to this is that only through our Lord will we ever know Amazing Grace.

What does it mean to you?

My collage has many messages for you to see.

I am including some 'amazing' finds from our wonderful team.

  
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64897103/living-water-handmade-card-of-acrylic


http://www.etsy.com/listing/72431596/large-sterling-silver-detailed-rose


http://www.etsy.com/listing/72727179/wrist-cuff-for-christ-amazing-grace-free

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57502595/plush-green-floral-vintage-chenille

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72510276/signs-of-spring-peachy-golden-tulip

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67558111/heartsie-ornament-j-o-y


http://www.etsy.com/listing/68372136/pink-heart-necklace-in-silver-and-enamel


Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (14)

On April 30, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Unknown said...

What beautiful items that go so well with 'Amazing Grace' I love that hymn and love Sue's collage!

 
On April 30, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Unknown said...

Oh, and thank you so much for deaturing my 'Living Water' card!

 
On April 30, 2011 at 10:48 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Thank you, Jocelyn♥

 
On April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Judy said...

Thank you so much for including my vintage chenille cathedral windows fabric. I'm so glad to be a member of CAST! Judy

 
On April 30, 2011 at 11:39 PM , Unknown said...

Amazing grace....knowing we are never lost unless WE choose to be....all we have to do is ask, and God will be with us!!!

 
On April 30, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Deb said...

What beautiful items! And Amazing Grace is one of my favorite songs. It tells us God is always with us, all we have to do is ask.

Thanks for including my Sterling silver Rose Cross.

Thanks,
Deb

 
On May 1, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Becky K. said...

Now I have a wonderful song in my head that will go with me to church....the items you selected were just perfect. Blessings on your day, Sue.

Becky K.

 
On May 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks, Sue. Beautiful items. What a blessing!

 
On May 1, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Unknown said...

"...How precious did that Grace appear... the hour I first believed..." What a beautiful song, what a beautiful reminder of His love for us! Thanks Sue for the Sunday inspiration and the thoughtful selections. Sooo appreciative to be included~ lovely!

 
On May 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Unknown said...

p.s. Beautiful collage toooooooo! :D

 
On May 1, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Amazing Grace has always been a favorite to me. Yes Gods grace is truly amazing! Thank you for reminding us. The collection of items from our team are lovely too.

 
On May 1, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Melanie said...

Absolutely beautiful... the song, the shop listings.. it all makes for a great Sunday scripture!

 
On May 1, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Suehelen (A Gift of Grace) said...

Hearing or singing Amazing Grace always reminds me that God is always close by. Thank you, Sue, for the great work you do on the Sunday CAST Team blog. Thank you also, for including my work.

 
On May 1, 2011 at 10:30 PM , pfd said...

I think this song touches all of us because we know it is only through His Grace that we are!