...our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.  Philippians 3:20-21

 Cross Gift Tags by Prayer Notes by Cynthia

With Easter fast approaching, I thought these verses from the book of Philippians were a great reminder of  where we, as believers, are headed and why we celebrate Easter.  God bless you all.





Beaded cross ornament by Foxy Momma Creations

Paid in full pendant by Sarah's Treasure Box

Heavenly love cake topper by Inspirational Elegance by Ivyndell

Comments (8)

On April 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Sherri Ward said...

I think we sometimes forget that it's not an earthly kingdom, and our inheritance is reserved for us in heaven, as is stated in 1 Peter. Thanks for sharing this reminder of where we are headed and why we celebrate Easter!!!

 
On April 8, 2011 at 1:36 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Amazing finds and awesome message.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On April 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

This is a great message. Thank you!

 
On April 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Chris and Sarah said...

What a great post! Thanks for including my shop. I will share on Facebook.

Have a great weekend!

 
On April 9, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Cynthia said...

What an inspirational reminder of our citizenship! Thank you, for this post. This is exactly why I returned to Etsy. I need you guys. We all need encouragement and love from each other. Love ya'll! Yeah, my Oklahoma accent slipped out!

P.S. And, thank you much, for sharing my cross tags!

 
On April 9, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Z said...

I really like the doves with the cage. That is nice. What creative people you have as members.

 
On April 10, 2011 at 12:26 PM , pfd said...

Wonderful post and great picks!

 
On April 10, 2011 at 1:23 PM , FoxyMomma said...

This is a wonderful post to wake up and see on a Sunday morning! Thank you for including my beaded cross ornament.

I'm going to share this on my facebook page as well.