May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Wooden Ornaments by Huggermugger

The world has witnessed much turmoil and suffering in recent months with earthquakes and tsunamis in multiple countries, floods in some and political unrest in yet others.  As God's people, we are not immune to such suffering, so I thought Paul's prayer in the book of Romans was very appropriate at this time and I pray that it will bring you comfort and peace.


Inspirational Prayer by Hand Painted Petals

Shalom Illustration by Calligraphic Artisan

Spring Bird's Nest by Artsy Clay

Peace Heart Snippet by Wordz of Life


Peace Sign Earrings' by jen's jewelry

Comments (8)

On March 25, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Sherri Ward said...

Love the scripture and insights, and lovely items!

 
On March 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Thank you Deb!

The world needs this Scripture.

The finds are so appropriate. Love the Shalom.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On March 25, 2011 at 3:05 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Great finds and thanks for the verse. I love coming here for the encouragement.

 
On March 25, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Art and Sew Forth said...

A timely word. The enormity of the problems in our world and our own country continue to escalate. Without hope in Jesus, I really don't know how I would stand. Lovely choices.

 
On March 25, 2011 at 10:36 PM , artsyclay said...

Thank you for including my nest. Beautiful theme and creations!

♥ God can always bring blessings even out of difficult circumstances. ♥

 
On March 26, 2011 at 5:27 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

I praid the prayer, so needed in these difficult times. Thank you for sharing...
Monika

 
On March 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM , Chari said...

Amen!

Love those wooden ornaments!

 
On March 28, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Rachel said...

One of my favorite passages is John 14:27a, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you." With peace in Christ, everything else fades into its proper perspective.

Thanks for including my ornaments!