A new CAST Blog Team Volunteer is needed to do a post or two each month on Business Topics. If this is up your alley, please convo me me for further details.

I am always on the lookout for people to be Guest Bloggers.  If you have a topic you are interested in, a recipe to share, have a step by step tutorial to post, would like to promote other CAST shops or something else, contact me for pre-approval. It's a great way to get your name out there and get a valuable link to your shop. We try to post something fresh every day on our blog so there are usually spots to fill.

Thanks!

Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (8)

On July 8, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Unknown said...

I do have a recipe to share, but it'll be on my blog as well. Is that ok?

 
On July 8, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Fine with me, Trish. I do ask you to submit a photo(s) of it too. We try to do some sort of photo with every blog post.

 
On July 8, 2010 at 5:09 PM , Vanessa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my makeover set! I love stopping by here each day. It's a nice break. Will be praying for those volunteers to step forward. I would love to but I can barely whip things up for a post on my blog ha ha. Many blessings ~Vanessa :)

 
On July 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM , ChocolateDogStudio said...

I would also like to do some guest features for the blog!

 
On July 8, 2010 at 11:21 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Convo me, Karen!

 
On July 9, 2010 at 2:46 AM , Volunteer said...

This is the marvelous post that I have come over after huge searches. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information.

 
On July 9, 2010 at 9:12 PM , sweetybird09 said...

I am seeing what the Lord wants me to do with regards to this blogging help.


Joyce

 
On July 10, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Lizzi said...

I don't know anything about business lol...But I would love to do a few volunteer posts occasionally :-)