Psalm 143:8 (NLT)

"Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you."

I read this recently on Facebook and it hit some kind of chord within my soul. I ended up using a picture that I love and adding the verse to it, and printing it out. (That picture is here on the post at the top now). I'm putting it on my vanity table to see it each morning and say it to the Lord. It sounds like a wonderful prayer to start each day with. I want to hear His voice and walk where He wants me to walk. I long to live my life in a way that He wants me to live.

Dear Lord, help us to live each day with You in mind. Remind us that you are always with us, whispering in our ears to tell us what You want us to do. I realize that what you want is fellowship with us. Not always a "gimme" prayer about what we want or need even; just to say "hello God" and thank You for the blessings in our lives. Shower us with Your love on a daily basis. We are open to Your love and Your voice in our ears. In the name of your wonderful Son, Jesus. Amen.

Thanks to Ingrid at IngridsCreations for posting the verse on Facebook!


Comments (6)

On May 23, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks Anastasia. Love yah!

 
On May 23, 2010 at 11:24 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

Thank you Anastasia! AMEN!

♥♥♥

 
On May 23, 2010 at 2:10 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Beautiful Anastasia. I think I will also put Ps. 143:8 right at the foot of my bed so it is the first think I see in the morning.

Thanks you both for proclaiming it from the "mountaintop"

 
On May 23, 2010 at 8:43 PM , pfd said...

This is a great verse. Thank you for sharing.

 
On May 24, 2010 at 2:31 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Wonderful verse - thank you for encouraging us to trust in Jesus

 
On May 25, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Unknown said...

Wonderful!!! Very inspiring! =)