OK, just one more--a late entry in our Men of CAST series.  Meet Blake and give his shop lots of clicks!

Blake of sayitinsign


Hello, My name is Blake, and in the picture is my best friend Odie. First of all I believe that we serve an Awesome God that loves us unconditionally. Because of His love I like to make things that show others how I believe. Some may call it testimony shirts, but no matter, it is a way to get the message out. I am home schooled and this is my senior year. YEAH! As like many others my life is a true testimony of God's grace in many ways: one is my brother and I are adopted. So you could say we have been adopted twice, once by our parents and second into God's family. Also unlike many I am deaf so life has had its challenges but God's grace is sufficient. Odie, who is in the picture with me, is my best friend (other than my girlfriend--wink). Odie and I like to do pet therapy in our spare time. IF you are not aware of what that is we go to visit shut ins and people in nursing homes and different places to help them feel better. The elderly that we visit like to pet Odie and talk, and they don't seem to mind that I can't hear them. All kidding aside, sharing God's love is so important to me. My shop is Say It In Sign.... feel free to stop by, hang awhile, do a little shopping, convo me.
 

Comments (7)

On May 11, 2010 at 8:58 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

Blake and Odie are such blessings!!
His bio is very heartwarming.
Thank you!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On May 11, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Great to meet you Blake! My daughter enjoyed pet therapy when she was in a children's hospice a few years ago so I know what a blessing it can be!

 
On May 11, 2010 at 11:09 AM , pfd said...

Blake,
So nice to meet you and Odie! I love your shirts, your shop and your spirit. May God continue to bless the work that you do (especially the dog therapy work).

 
On May 13, 2010 at 2:13 AM , Kathleen said...

What a blessing! Your shop is great =)

 
On May 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks so much for being part of our Men of CAST team series. Best Wishes, Blake!

 
On May 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM , J Honda said...

COOL!!! Hey Blake!! Great to know more about you :D Much love to you and your Mom♥ and your whole family!

 
On July 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM , Blake said...

Thank you everyone for all your encouraging words! Praying for God's riches blessing on all of you!
Lots of sales too. ( wink)