hand stamped custom name bracelet by BraceletsbyLinda

Our CAST team monthly forum thread is one of the warmest, friendliest places on Etsy. That's not just my personal opinion. I hear it all the time. We like to get to know each other. We pray for each other by name, promote each others' shops and lift each other up in countless other ways.

Have you seen our member list lately? Our team is HUGE (Yay)! For a while we tried and tried to make a list of members who frequented our forum thread with first names on it, but it was impossible to keep up with all the new members.

It has been suggested that when chatting on our forum it would be nice if people typed their name (or the name they wish to be called--sometimes it's part of your shop name like Button or Kippy) at the bottom of their post if they wish. It's not standard practice on Etsy forum thread, but we love it on our CAST thread. And, if like me or Linda who made the beautiful bracelet in the picture above, you used your name in your shop name, you get a pass ☺

If you haven't found our monthly forum thread yet, please come by and visit:

March forum thread


God Bless,
Sue

Comments (10)

On March 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Great idea - for everyone else! I get one of those passes I think: Julie's Silk N Style Shop - I guess its pretty obvious I'm Julie!
Very pretty bracelet - I hadn't seen Linda's shop before - I hearted it.

 
On March 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM , Unknown said...

Oh! Do i get a pass too? Hehe...JewelsbyTrish... =)

 
On March 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM , sammysgrammy said...

great idea sue. i would answer to either "rita" or "Sammysgrammy" because they both describe me to a "T". Just like mom, gramma, hon and Mrs. M. do.
I'll make a point to sign off as Rita from now on.

Rita

 
On March 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM , J Honda said...

Great idea!!!! call me KIPPY! Please! so much easier for me, and others too I think!!! Julie and Trish I see get passes! :O)

 
On March 25, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Vicki said...

I answer to Ellie (my grandmother's name) or Vicki. I used to always sign my name but for some reason I quit. I think I'll just stick with Ellie...it's easier for everyone and then I can have a pass too!

 
On March 25, 2010 at 1:56 PM , ReLoved said...

I have in the past, but I never remember to do it often enough. thanks for the reminder. I do hoever like being called Reloved or relove as some people type it I've even has someone mis-type and call me Revolve and then a whole string of people after that all called me revolve... I thought... oh well I'd better start a revolution then shouldn't I?

 
On March 25, 2010 at 4:58 PM , pfd said...

I'm Phyllis but I really prefer being referred to a pfd... that is not pdf (as in a file) but I could care less. I never use caps with my initials only b/c I think it makes it easier. I do however answer to many names like Rita said. Mom, Hon, Phyl, AP(Auntie Phyl), Grammy....

Sue is right, this is a warm welcoming group and I am blessed to be a part of it!

 
On March 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM , button said...

castteam forum is like a safe haven in the midst of the stormy forums. It's a safe, sweet place.
In the real world, my name is linda. Online, button. But you can call me either.
:o)

 
On March 27, 2010 at 7:04 AM , Very Verdant said...

I do miss visiting with all of you in the forums. It is so true that it is a warm and welcome place to be.
This blog is looking really great! Keep up the good work.

 
On March 27, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Princess Daffy said...

I'm Catherine, but always known as "Daffy" :o)

Don't forget treasuries as a great promo tool